SGS, the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, is hosting 14 webinars from October 19-23, 2020, in their Global Juvenile Products Safety Forum. To keep you safe and for your convenience, SGS has arranged live online webinars that you can view from wherever you are.
Aimed at retailers, brand owners, designers and manufacturers of juvenile products and childcare articles who wish to refresh their knowledge and improve their product development, SGS experts from around the world will share their expertise.
The webinars will cover new regulatory requirements, hot topics in the industry, a market focus and new SGS services such as the Buying Assistance Program, which helps efficiently source suppliers for global supply chains.
Viewers can select as many webinars as they would like from the following topics:
- Juvenile products: update on standards and regulations applicable worldwide
- Drinking equipment: EN 14350:2020 revision
- Seating for children: Draft EN 17191 (expected early 2021)
- Strollers intended for sporting activities (jogging) – safety concerns
- When tricycles are designed as strollers
- Juvenile products: chemical requirements for the EU and North American markets
- European regulation: General Product Safety Directive (GPSD)
- Baby carriers: choosing the right test protocol for the design and destination market
- Design and safety
- Juvenile products safety – certification processes in Brazil and South America
- European regulations: market surveillance and product compliance
- The SGS IC Mark
- The SGS Buying Assistance Program
For the 14th event, SGS will also welcome a guest speaker from the American Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) who will share their latest updates.
Each session will last 30 minutes, followed by a Q&A during which the speakers will allow time to take questions from the audience. The webinars will also be available to watch on-demand for those who are unable to join in live.
For further information on joining this event, please contact:
Global Marketing Manager
Tel: +49 0172 3815 777
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.