SGS has launched a series of webinars to help suppliers of children’s cosmetics, cosmetic toys and promotional items better understand and apply EU regulations.
Each webinar will look at a different type of product, beginning with a look at children’s cosmetics and cosmetic toys – borderline products that could be subject to both the EU Cosmetics Regulation and the EU Directive on Toy Safety. Later webinars will cover promotional items, looking at a different type each month - toys, electrical and electronic, apparel, and food and drinkware.
Complying with the wrong regulation is an expensive business and, for borderline products, can be an easy mistake to make. These webinars will help you apply the correct EU regulations, helping you accelerate development times and avoid costly non-compliance issues.
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 - All You Need to Know to Comply with EU Regulations for Cosmetics and Toys Register now
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - Promotional Items – EU Regulatory Requirements for Toys Register now
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 - Promotional Items – EU Regulatory Requirements for Electrical and Electronic Products Register now
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 - Promotional Items – EU Regulatory Requirements for Apparel Register now
- Thursday, May 18, 2017 - Promotional Items – EU Regulatory Requirements for Food and Drinkware Register now
All webinars will be presented in English.
Why should you join?
- Prepare your business for the future and manage risk throughout the supply chain
- Learn from key subject-matter experts how to understand requirements, how they apply to your products and potentially gain competitive advantage
- 60-minute complimentary webinar – it is free of charge!
Once you have registered using your company’s email address and your application is approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the web and audio sessions. Please note that when you join the event the audio option is ‘audio broadcast’ by default, which means that you listen to the presentation through your computer. There is no need to dial in.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Stephanie Meyer-Pionchon
Global Marketing Manager – Hardlines
t: +33 4 42 61 64 46
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world.